Monday, August 9, 2010

Past and Future

I love looking through old photos. Sometimes you can ask family about those in picture, but sometimes it's also fun to stare into the frozen faces and wonder who they were, what were they thinking at that time, and (depending on how old the picture is) what they are up to now.

Old family pictures are what I love most. I have more somewhere, but for now here is what I have.

Arturo Quintanilla, Sr. - My Great Grandfather


Arturo Quintanilla, Jr. - My Grandfather (My Mother's Father)
I call this his "Ricky Ricardo" picture.

My Grandfather (second in from the right)
with his siblings, two are missing in this picture.

My Great Uncle Walter (17 yrs old) and My Grandmother Mary (12 yrs old) (My Mother's Uncle and Mother)

Grandma Mary is who I was named after. My first and middle name are hers.

Great Uncle Walt

Great Uncle Walter Lyon Chiene

No comments:

Post a Comment